This Privacy Statement explains how Xledger UK collects and processes personal
information and browser cookies on our website xledger.co.uk.
When you first visit this website you will be asked to accept this policy and our cookies; so
please take a moment to read it before making a decision.
You have the right to know the answers to the following questions:
● What data do we collect about you?
● How do we justify the collection?
● How will we process data collected from you?
● What browser cookies are used on this website?
● How do I exercise my data rights (under GDPR) as an individual:
- To access my personal data?
- To rectify any mistakes in my personal data?
- To be forgotten?
- To restrict how my personal data is processed?
- To download my personal data in a portable format?
- To object to how my personal data is used?
What data do we collect about you?
On some pages of this website, we will ask you for personal information, such as name,
company name, e-mail address and contact number. We ask for this personal information
because you have requested we contact you, or asked to download some material from our
When you browse the pages of our website, other data that does not directly identify you
personally will be collected and used to create browser cookies on your computer. Please
How will we process data collected from you?
We treat any personal information we collect as confidential, and it is stored and transmitted
We will use your personal information:
● to respond to your requests for us to contact you;
● to provide answers and other direct information you request from us;
● to grant you access to download material from our website;
● to send you other relevant information with your consent.
You will be asked to consent to this processing on the web page form that you use to send us your personal information.
We do not share the personal information you provide with any third party.
If you have not shown any interest in the information we send to you or have not visited our
website in the 24 months since your consent; then we will delete your personal information
from our system.
Your personal information rights
Under current legislation you have the following rights:
● You have the right to access, correct and control how your personal information is
processed by Xledger. Unsubscribe here.
● You have the right to request that we remove your personal information from our
system at any time.
● You have the right to receive your personal information in a computer readable file.
You can choose to opt out of any future email marketing communications from us by
following the ‘unsubscribe’ link on an email you receive.
To access your other personal information rights, please contact us using one of the
addresses at the end of this policy.
Your right to object
If you have any concerns about how Xledger UK processes your personal information,
please raise the issue using the contact information at the end of this policy.
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer, phone or tablet by your browser
software whenever you visit a web page. On subsequent visits, these may be sent back to
the web server, where they are used for several different purposes (see below). The
information stored in a cookie can include: the date and time of your visit, the internet
address of pages you request, the name of your Internet Service Provider and the Internet
Protocol (IP) address used to access the internet, and the internet address you are
requesting our page from (if that is available).
● Analysis of how the site is browsed by our visitors,
● Tailoring content based on how users experience the site,
● To help us configure outbound email marketing and telemarketing.
This website uses both our own and third party cookies. If you do not want cookies stored in
your browser, it is possible to partially or completely block them. It is also possible to remove
cookies after they have already been saved by your browser. Both of these actions are
available through the settings on your browser, so for more details you should refer to your
browser’s help. Please be aware that there may be consequences if you choose not to save
cookies, or actively remove cookies from your browser: some features of our website may
not work without cookies enabled.
Our privacy statement and policy for using cookies covers this website at xledger.co.uk .
However, our site often contains links to pages on external websites. We do not control the
external websites that we link to in this way; so we cannot take responsibility for their use of
cookies policy on external websites before entering your personal information there.
Data Protection Contact
Xledger UK is the data controller for how your personal information is processed after it is
collected from your use of this website. Please use one of the contact addresses below to
Data Protection Office
10 Victoria Street