The complex and fragmented accounting and financial management systems landscape within many businesses has reached a tipping point. Lengthy implementations, high management overheads, costly upgrades and integrations and expensive IT infrastructures are unnecessary burdens on your business. This complexity is overwhelming and makes it seem like the sum of the parts are greater than the whole.
It is not easy to make complexity simple, especially for robust accounting systems like Xledger. But that is what we are committed to and strive for.
At an operational level, we believe accounting systems have 2 functions – control and empowerment. Many systems provide reasonable control but fail to empower the user. We have created a system which allows the imposition of necessary levels of control but, just as importantly, enables all levels of user to easily see the key information they need to efficiently manage the business.
Through a simple and user-friendly interface it is our goal that users should be empowered – not feeling helpless!
Because of our sustained dedication to simplicity, Xledger is quicker and much easier to implement, learn and use than comparable accounting systems.
- We take a different approach. For us, simplicity is the strategy.
- Our philosophy and motivation is to make life simple for our customers
- At Xledger we believe that accounting systems should be able to function without placing excessive demands on the business.
- The system should be a tool to help run the business.
- It should be quick to get running costs effective to operate.
- You should be able to pay fairly for what you use and should not be locked into a particular supplier or length of contract.
- The user experience is paramount in the design and development of Xledger. We believe that true genius is in simplicity – not complexity.