Challenges of Digital Transformation for Charities/NFPs
The Digital Transformation Series for Charities/NFPs – part 1
Charities and Not-for-Profits have been encouraged to embrace ‘Digital Transformation’ as a way of achieving much-needed efficiency savings as they grapple with tightened funding. Successful digital transformation requires investment and charity trustees need real confidence in the belief that using previous cash in the short-term to achieve medium to long-term results is going to be worth it. Equally, there lies a risk in not engaging with current thinking, could your organisation get left behind?
Digital transformation sounds exciting, contemporary and full of promise in its ability to bring real change through technology. However, it can also be fairly daunting to the uninitiated.
This eBook tackles questions like:
- What does digital transformation actually mean?
- Do people interpret it in different ways?
- What are the barriers to success?
- What solutions will help to overcome these barriers?
– while suggesting ways of overcoming major challenges. Part two of this series will report back on a survey we are carrying out on professionals within your sector on intentions and barriers to success. In part three we will share a road-map of how to proceed including sharing real-life case studies from your industry. We hope you find this eBook useful reading.