CMS SupaTrak Save £100k with Xledger
Swindon Vehicle Telematics firm Saves £100K with Cloud-based Software from Xledger.
Vehicle telematics business CMS SupaTrak has installed cutting edge cloud-based software provided by Bristol-based Xledger as part of an overhaul of its systems.
CMS SupaTrak, based in Swindon, provides a wide range of telematics solutions including vehicle tracking, mobile working and driver behaviour management solutions.
Its management has been reviewing systems and procedures as part of an efficiency drive – and is now reaping the benefits after implementing Xledger’s innovative cloud financial management system.
Jason Airey, managing director of CMS SupaTrak, says the business was live with most processes within only a month of starting the implementation process.
He says Xledger has already boosted the business by:
- Providing daily insight into business performance – managers at CMS SupaTrak review KPIs on a weekly basis and can now analyse the exact information they require from within Xledger, for example by cost centre and/or by sales person, in real time as opposed to two days under the previous system.
- Speeding up the process of month end reporting – this used to take seven to ten days but now the team can complete the process within the first week, giving more time to analyse the results before the monthly board presentation.
- Enabling a more accurate billing process, particular in the area of recurring billing. Where solutions are billed on a monthly subscription basis the sales force had struggled to chase the repeat sales orders. Xledger automates this process and so far this has resulted in a saving of around £100,000 across a four- month period.
- Improving stock control – having stock movements and financials as an integrated system offers the immediate benefit of visibility.
- Supporting remote working for staff – Xledger can be accessed anytime, anywhere through any device but also provides touch screen access for some key processes.
- Allowing staff based in CMS SupaTrak’s European operations to process transactions in euros – previously all transactions had to be processed in sterling but now people based in the firm’s sites in France, Poland, Benelux and Germany can now enter sales orders and expenses directly into Xledger.
About CMS SupaTrak
Founded in 1993, CMS SupaTrak is a leading vehicle telematics company, with considerable expertise in vehicle tracking, CANbus integration, remote worker applications and systems integration. Their headquarters operates from Swindon where their team of 40 telematics specialists service and support over 25,000 deployed solutions across the UK and mainland Europe.
They develop and deliver solutions across all sectors, including Transport and Logistics, Service, Local Authority, Waste Management and Passenger Transport and have considerable fleet expertise with sector specific solutions deployed across many blue chip companies including Veolia, Serco, European Metal Recycling, Yusen Logistics, Biffa, Kier and SITA UK. Our Local Authority experience includes deployments across Birmingham City Council, Hampshire Council, Oxford City Council, Brighton and Hove Council, Eastleigh Borough Council, Fife Council, Malvern Hills Borough Council and Middlesbrough Council.
CMS SupaTrak design, manufacture, manage and deploy all of their own in house solutions under a fully managed and warranted service proposition ensuring end to end management by an accountable team.