Charity & Not for Profit
Charities, not for profits, trusts, membership organisations, social enterprises and NGO’s all rely on Xledger’s charity accounting system to run leaner more efficient finance departments in the Cloud.
Strengthen all areas of your Charity’s financial management with powerful capabilities including:
- Fund Accounting – keep track of multiple restricted, unrestricted & designated funds including full status reports for each fund.
- SORP Compliant Reporting
- Trustees’ Annual Report
- Balance Sheet for Accrual Submissions
- Receipts & Payments Report
- Statement of Assets & Liabilities
- Budgeting – create and upload budgets for funds and grants, plan ahead with budget versus actual analysis and manage multiple types of budget.
- Partial VAT Exemptions – allocate VAT right up to submission.
- Gift Aid Processing – automatically book any gift aid accruing to specific funds.
- Project Accounting – manage sub-activities within funds and track income and expenditure for those activities.
- Timesheet & Expense Management – track time and expense on all projects and fundraising campaigns.
- Seamless Integration – with common CRM, fundraising and donor management systems like donorflex, Raiser’s Edge, Care CRM, Salesforce and thankQ.
With the Xledger charity accounting system you will be able to:
- Get an instant picture of income and expense across multiple funds, income types, projects and departments in real-time.
- Track KPIs and keep budget holders informed with real-time data, making budget revisions and updates in seconds.
- Provide real-time visibility for trustees, donors and stakeholders for improved decision making.
The Xledger charity accounting system is available in the cloud on a monthly subscription which means no vendor lock-in, no upfront capital investment, no IT headaches like upgrades and instant access for users from any device anywhere anytime.
Available in over 22 languages, with multi-currency and multi-entity capability, Xledger is a great choice for both UK and international charities and not for profits.
What our clients say about us
CURE is a non-profit organisation that operates charitable hospitals and programs in 29 countries worldwide where patients experience the life-changing message of God’s love for them, receiving surgical treatment regardless of gender, religion, or ethnicity.
Xledger is a fantastic partner for us. We have immediate visibility into our data, allowing for faster analysis and a mu... Show all
Xledger is a fantastic partner for us. We have immediate visibility into our data, allowing for faster analysis and a much stronger basis for quality decisions. The miniscule bandwidth requirements allow us to function seamlessly across the globe, even in the developing world. All of these factors have resulted in our saving time and money. We are also pleased with the level of service, far exceeding our expectations from experience with other ERP vendors. I would highly recommend Xledger! Show less
ILAC is a not for profit consortium of over 50 membership organisations who play an important role in supporting countries emerging from conflict.
As an international network of over 50 member organisations from around the world we work constantly with new projects a... Show all
As an international network of over 50 member organisations from around the world we work constantly with new projects and joint ventures. In our role as a spider in the web, we need the support of a financial system that facilitates project coordination and management. Xledger make us cost effective and enables us to make even more use of the ground in the countries where we work. Show less
The Woman to Woman Foundation strengthens the organisation of women in conflict regions by collaborating with women’s organisations and supporting their work to promote women’s rights and peace.
The internal control of budgets for financial reporting relating to donors is incredibly simple compared to our previous... Show all
The internal control of budgets for financial reporting relating to donors is incredibly simple compared to our previous solution. I used to have a queue outside my office of budget holders with paper printouts of budget monitoring reports. Xledger enables us to raise the level of expertise internally as project managers are now using the system themselves. They can constantly compare budgets against donors and keep the donor informed. Thanks to a well thought out multi-company hierarchy and project structure, in combination with self-defined dimensions, we now have a real-time view of the total outcomes compared with the budget for all donor agreements. In the previous system, it was difficult to find and fix errors, which was very time consuming. Show less
Want to find out more?
Charity Accounting Systems in the Cloud
Selecting a Charity Accounting System – The Complete Guide for Charity Finance Professionals
Selecting a new Charity Accounting System The Complete Guide for Charities & Non Profits This se...
Watch Now – Xledger Customer Story with not for profit CURE International
Not for profit CURE International share their experiences of Xledger in the Cloud Unique insights...
Church of England Birmingham select Xledger Charity Accounting System.
Birmingham Diocese moves to the Xledger Charity Cloud Accounting Platform Church of England...
South West Heritage Trust select Xledger Charity Cloud Accounting System
South West Heritage Trust choose Xledger & Williams Woodward South West Heritage Trust chose Wil...