The complete solution for project accounting including time tracking, resource planning, milestones and invoicing
Xledger provides a complete solution for managing finances and resources for projects. The full lifecycle of a project from the initial bid to receiving payment is covered and includes time tracking, resource planning, project accounting and invoicing. Fixed price, milestones, staged payments and time and materials billing are all supported.
Project-based organisations gain a full real-time picture of project performance and profitability:
- Instantly identify overrunning projects
- Control costs & track project performance against budget
- Instantly view cash position & forecasts
- Track project time & expenses
- Ensure accurate & timely invoicing
- Handle fixed price, repeat and time & materials billing
Cloud technology provides easy access for a dispersed workforce – any time, any place, any device.
Xledger monitors the financial status of any size or complexity of project, ensuring that resource usage is maximised and a positive cash flow maintained.
Expense Tracking & Timesheet Entry
Employees enter their expenses directly into Xledger, either via a user friendly web interface or by mobile device. Timesheet entry is through the same interfaces. Time is entered against project, task, and/or activity.
Project managers can use Xledger to record expected resource needs and subsequently allocate tasks to specific employees.
You can measure income, expenses and actual time costs against planned resource. Xledger pulls data from the timesheet app and other modules, to keep you up to date.
- Separate record of worked hours and billable hours
- Projected project costs and revenue calculated from the resource plan
- Allocation of resources at different levels of granularity within projects and by resource type
Project Costing & Billing
Xledger supports you in managing the costing and billing of any size project with ease helping you maximise the efficient use of resources and maintain a positive cash flow.
- Detailed visibility and hence understanding of costs
- The full picture of performance and profitability
- The tools to track performance against plans
As an employee you can enter your expenses directly into Xledger, attach your receipts and submit them for approval. Project managers can immediately see the impact on their projects.
- Automatic invoicing of project-specific costs and expenses
- Simple drill down to submitted claims from the General Ledger
- Integration with payment processes