Financials & Invoicing
Automate and streamline core accounting and invoicing processes for significant efficiency gains
The Xledger cloud accounting system provides a fully integrated suite of accounting and financial management modules, designed to be delivered as a true Cloud solution, and minimise the IT, implementation and ongoing administration costs associated with traditional on-premise accounting systems.
As the foundation of Xledger’s robust solution, our core accounting engine simplifies financial management for the organisation seeking an optimal balance of functionality, performance and ease-of-use. It consists of the General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Cash Book, to deliver fast, accurate, compliant and cost effective results.
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Budget & Forecasting
- Fixed Assets
- Banking & Cash Management
Xledger enables many different methods of invoicing and innovative process automation reduces the administrative burden of producing accurate and timely customer invoices.
- Invoicing Automation
- Electronic Invoicing
- Recurring & Mass Invoicing
- Project & One Off Invoicing
- Multiple Price Lists
- Multicurrency Pricing
- Multiple Discount Rules
- Discount Matrices
- Customer Specific Pricing
- Invoice Templates & Library
Import & Integration
There is a growing demand within businesses for you to integrate your existing computer systems with your financial system. We assist in the work of integration and data import.
- The facility to transfer both transactional and standing data
- Easy to use tools for importing and uploading files
- Web services for extracting Xledger information
The system offers flexible and efficient solutions for all invoicing, allowing you to spend time on maintaining good customer relationships and a positive cashflow, instead of generating invoices.
- Support for multiple methods of invoicing
- Generation of invoices automatically from orders
- Project invoices created from timesheets, milestones or expenses
Banking & Cash Management
It is estimated that approximately 50% of bankruptcies can be attributed to a lack of knowledge of liquidity and a poor understanding of the cash flow in the company.
- Visibility of future cash flow
- Up-to-date bank account information 24/7
- Automatic bank reconciliation
Scanning & Automatic Posting
In the 21st century, why is data entry still a major part of everyday life for businesses and their accountants? With Xledger, incoming documents can be scanned and read directly into the system.
- Dramatically reduced data entry
- Automatic posting of regular transactions
- Integrated payments via BACS